Dr. Jill Augustine
Director of Assessment
Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice
Assistant Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- B.S., Pharmaceutical Sciences, The Ohio State University
- M.P.H., Behavioral Sciences, Emory University Rollins School of Public Health
- Pharm.D., Pharmacy, Mercer University College of Pharmacy
- Ph.D., Pharmaceutical Sciences-Pharmaceutical Economics, Policy, and Outcomes, University of Arizona
- PHA 309 Research Design and Literature Evaluation
- PHA 583 Advanced Leadership in Pharmacy
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP)
- Rho Chi Honor Society
- Phi Lambda Sigma (PLS) Leadership Honor Society
- American Pharmacist Association (APhA)
- International Society of Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR)
- Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP)
- Sigma Xi Scientific Research Society
- Kappa Epsilon
- Augustine JM, Warholak TL, Hines LE, Sun D, Brown M, Hurwtiz J, Taylor A, Brixner D, Cobaugh D, Schlaifer M, Malone DC. Knowledge, attitudes, and use of comparative effectiveness research by P&T committee members: a one-year follow-up. Journal of Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy. 2016;22(6):618-625.
- Hurwitz JT, Grizzle AJ, Augustine JM, Rehfeld R, Wild A, Abraham I. Accepting Medication Therapy Management (MTM) Recommendations to Add ACEI or ARBs in Diabetes Care. Journal of Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy. 2016:22(1):40-48.
- Augustine JM, Slack M, Warholak TL. A pre- and post-test assessment of concept learning in research design. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning. 2015;7(6):729-737. doi:10.1016/j.cptl.2015.08.006
- Augustine JM, Jackowski McKinley RM, Warholak TL, Yehoshua A, Ip Q, Armstrong EP. Perceptions of student pharmacists on professionalism and social networking sites: a Rasch analysis. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning. 2015;7(3):645-655. doi:10.1016/j.cptl.2015.06.012
- Slack M, Augustine JM, Warholak T. Want an easy way to write test questions? Use concept theory. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning. 2013; 6(3):412-420. doi:10.1016/j.cptl.2014.02.003
- Augustine JM, Shah A, Makadia N, Shah A, Lee JK. Knowledge and attitudes regarding geriatric care and training among student pharmacists. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning. 2013;6(2):226-232. doi: 10.1016/j.cptl.2013.11.001
- Augustine JM, Lovett AW. Medicare Part D and the FEHBP: Guidance for Clinical Selection of Drugs. American Journal of Pharmacy Benefits. 2013;5(1):e1-e7.
- Warholak T, Augustine JM. College/School of Pharmacy Collaborations with State Pharmacy Association(s) and State Board of Pharmacy-The University of Arizona. AACP Successful Practices in Pharmaceutical Education 2013. Accessed November 24, 2015.