Board of Visitors
Mercer University’s College of Pharmacy Board of Visitors is an advisory body comprised of prominent members of the pharmacy industry and academia. Responsibilities include:
- To advise the President of the University
- To represent constituencies who hire and interact with professionals graduating from the College
- To provide input to the College and its faculty regarding changes in the professional environment
- To advise the Dean of the College of Pharmacy and the University Provost on matters pertaining to academic and financial programs of the College
- To advise the Dean of the College of Pharmacy and the University Provost on matters pertaining to the budget
- To advise the Dean of the College of Pharmacy and the University Provost in proposing capital projects to the President
- To advise the Dean of the College of Pharmacy and the University chief development officer in the planning and conducting of public campaigns for funds for the College of Pharmacy
- To issue periodic reports to the Trustees through the President of the University
- To recommend the adoption, alteration, and amendment of its Bylaws to the President for approval by the Board of Trustees
Leslie Betts, Pharm.D.
Pharmacy Administrative Solutions, Inc.
Dan Buffington, Pharm.D.
President and CEO
Clinical Pharmacology Services, Inc.
Monyette Childs, M.D., MPH
Cardiovascular Health Team Lead
Georgia Department of Public Health
Raj Conjeevaram, M.S., Ph.D.
Associate Director, Clinical Supplies Management
Ryan Crossman, Pharm.D., BCPS
Clinical Manager, Pharmacy
Piedmont Columbus Regional
Edress Darsey, Pharm.D.
Global Pediatric Medical Director
Selena DeConti, Pharm.D., MPH
Shontelle Dodson, Pharm.D.
Senior Vice President
Medical Affairs, Americas
Astellas Pharma, Inc.
Snehal Doshi, Pharm.D.
Vice President, Pharmacy Services
WellStar Health System
Kelly K. Johnson, Pharm.D.
Retired, hospital pharmacy
Adrian Washington, Pharm.D.
Vice President of Client Management and Pharmacy Development