Dr. Mohsen Yaghoubi
Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Collaboration for Outcomes Research and Evaluation (CORE), The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
- Ph.D., Public Health, Health Economics and Policy, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Canada
- MSc, Health Economics, Iran University of Medical Science, Tehran, Iran
- Economic evaluation alongside clinical trials
- Economic evaluation of health care program using decision analysis and advance simulation model particularly cost effectiveness of interventions for managing patients with chronic disease
- Health Technology Assessments (HTA) and reimbursement decision-making
- Comparative effectiveness and Health outcome research
- Quantitative research method in health care
- Systematic reviews and interpretation of clinical and economic evidence
- Burden of disease studies
- PHA 712 Health economics
- PHA 713 Pharmacoeconomic modelling
- PHA 714 Advanced statistical methods
- PHA 722 Seminar
- PHA 797 Capstone
Yaghoubi M, Adibi A, Safari A, FitzGerald JM, Sadatsafavi M. The projected economic and health burden of uncontrolled asthma in the United States. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine. 2019 Nov 1;200(9):1102-12.
Yaghoubi M, Adibi A, Zafari Z, FitzGerald JM, Aaron SD, Johnson KM, Sadatsafavi M. Cost-effectiveness of implementing objective diagnostic verification of asthma in the United States. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2020 May 1;145(5):1367-77.
Yaghoubi M, Mansell K, Vatanparastc H, Steeves M, Zeng W, Farag M. Effects of pharmacy-based interventions on the control and management of diabetes in adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Canadian journal of diabetes. 2017 Dec 1;41(6):628-41.
Yaghoubi M, Mansell K, Vatanparast H, Steeves M, Zeng W, Farag M. Prevalence of Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes-Related Complications and Their Association With Determinants Identified in Canada’s Survey on Living With Chronic Diseases-Diabetes Component. Canadian journal of diabetes. 2020 Jun 1;44(4):304-11.
Yaghoubi M, Nojomi M, Vaezi A, Erfani V, Mahmoudi S, Ezoji K, Zahraei SM, Chaudhri I, Moradi-Lakeh M. Cost-effectiveness analysis of the introduction of HPV vaccination of 9-year-old-girls in Iran. Value in health regional issues. 2018 May 1;15:112-9.
Rafferty E, Yaghoubi M, Taylor J, Farag M. Costs and savings associated with a pharmacists prescribing for minor ailments program in Saskatchewan. Cost Effectiveness and Resource Allocation. 2017 Dec 1;15(1):3.
Javanbakht M, Moradi-Lakeh M, Yaghoubi M, Esteghamati A, Ghanaie RM, Mahmoudi S, Shamshiri AR, Zahraei SM, Baxter L, Shakerian S, Chaudhri I. Cost-effectiveness analysis of the introduction of rotavirus vaccine in Iran. Vaccine. 2015 May 7;33:A192-200.
Contact Dr. Yaghoubi