Dr. Lorenzo Villa Zapata
Clinical Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Center for Pharmaceutical Outcomes Research, Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus.
- Ph.D., Pharmaceutical Economics, Policy and Outcomes, University of Arizona College of Pharmacy
- Pharm.D., Universidad de Concepción College of Pharmacy, Concepción, Chile.
- PHA 355 Healthcare Delivery and Population Health
- PHA 845 Statistical Methods
- PHA 361 Integrated Patient Care I
- PHA 483 Intro Pharmacy Practice Experience III
- Designing prospective and retrospective research, focusing primarily on adherence, drug-drug interactions, medication errors, hospital readmission, pharmaceutical care and drug utilization studies and health economics and outcomes research
- Evaluating the impact of clinical pharmacist on health outcomes
- Utilizing applied statistical methods, including multivariate regression and multi-level modeling, to conduct cost-effectiveness analysis, disease burden analysis, systematic review, meta-analysis and scoping reviews
- Designing and conducting predictive modeling research using receiver operating characteristic curves and risk score assessments
- The Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP)
- The Professional Society for Health Economics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR)