Whether you major in science or sociology, there's a place for you at Mercer's College of Pharmacy. From compounding chemicals to counseling and caring for patients, pharmacy is informed by science yet driven by the practice of educating and serving others and improving patient care. No other pharmacy school understands this better than us. And as we have learned, we have proudly led. So being your journey with us now and help lead the way in pharmacy practice.
- Looking for a top-ranked school? We are the #1 private pharmacy school in the Southeast.
- We are located in Atlanta, abound with rotation opportunities, including large statewide healthcare systems, pharmaceutical companies, managed care organizations and government agencies, like the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Exclusive to Mercer for first- and second-year students interested in the pharmaceutical industry, managed care, health outcomes research or health policy are internships at UCB biopharmaceutical company, the Medical Affairs Company, InPharmD drug information service, North Georgia Rheumatology and Mercer’s Center for Clinical Outcomes Research and Education.
- We award more than $1 million in scholarships each year.
- Supportive student environment and culture—we are Pharmily!
- Your Professional Development Network will bring you together with our alumni and other leaders in pharmacy.
- Our students are active in 15 chapters of national and regional pharmacy organizations and 2 student councils.