The Doctor of Pharmacy program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education, 135 S. LaSalle Street, Suite 4100, Chicago, IL 60603-4810; p. (312) 664-3575. The College is a member of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy.
Mercer University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges, 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097; p. (404) 679-4500, to award baccalaureate, master and doctoral degrees.
The Office of the Executive Associate Dean oversees continuous improvement activities at the College of Pharmacy including, but not limited to, academic program assessment, institutional research and reporting, and accreditation.
- Selected Survey Results
- College Evaluation Plan
- Doctor of Pharmacy Curriculum Outcomes
- Annual Report Assessment Committee 2014-2015
- Annual Report Assessment Committee 2013-2014
- Annual Report Assessment Committee 2012-2013
- Annual Report Assessment Committee 2011-2012
- Annual Report Assessment Committee 2010-2011